Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thursday

Interesting. The last 2 jobs, writing here was pretty much my first task every day. They were both fairly boring jobs, which I'm thinking is why. Now, I have other things I want to get done first, and I get to this late in the day. Probably a good sign, as regards stress.

Anyway, 159.6 this morning, after a holiday party. I behaved myself. One glass of red wine, meats, veg, and cheeses. Here's the rundown:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • salted almonds - seem not to be causing problems, btw
  • salami and mixed cheeses
  • a couple of cornichon pickles (not sour, though, slightly sweet)
  • a glass of Pinot Noir
  • romain lettuce and tomato salad with a vinaigrette
  • brussels sprouts and pomegranate seeds
  • beef tenderloin, smoked
  • 2 Hershey's kisses
  • 1-2 Hershey's nuggets (leaning toward 1)
  • a couple of pieces of Cheddar
That was it. And I was hungry this morning around 5:30 am, which seems like a good thing. I also had leg cramps overnight, which is indicative of a low-carb diet and not entirely a good thing (since they wake me up). Interesting that the salt in the almonds is not enough to prevent the electrolyte leaching - and that the nightly Magnesium is not preventing this. Maybe I add a potassium to the nightly pile-o-pills (making it 3 - Mg, K, and Melatonin).

Still haven't managed any exercise, bar standing around eating finger food. I need something, because I'm feeling all balled-up - literally, it's like I'm curling in onto myself a bit, and standing for any length of time, or sitting in a pew in church, is getting uncomfortable. I do seem to be making progress correcting my seating posture, though - back onto my sit bones, not my tailbone, which I'd been doing over the summer. Need to stay vigilant about that one, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment