Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday

The temptation to put my head on my desk and pass out this morning is strong. Woke with fasciculation and incipient calf cramps at a little before 1, and got back to drowsing some time after 3. I feel somewhere in the "hit by a bus" category; nasty.

159.2 this morning, so maybe the fasciculation was meaningful. I am going to try really hard to keep the ketosis going - and I rather wonder if the salt in the almonds is helping or hurting it. Which I think I said yesterday. I'm tired.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • almonds
  • salad with Olive Garden dressing (some breadcrumbs; we forgot to ask for no-croutons)
  • chicken breast with a clearish sauce
  • about 1 TBSP of mashed potatoes
  • 1 piece of cheddar cheese
  • too many chocolate covered raisins
  • 1 Hershey's Nugget
That was it, I think. Long day yesterday, long commute, and I fell asleep quickly and easily. It just didn't last. I've had that occur several times this week, don't know why. I hope it's not a new trend, because I was enjoying the uninterrupted 6-8 hours I was getting. Problem today was that I couldn't relax my legs or they'd cramp up - not painfully, but tightly. And I took the Potassium at bedtime, too. Bother.

Long day today; we're going to the city's tree-lighting ceremony. May get home around 8 if we're lucky. At least it's the weekend - our last one that is not fully booked up. May spend it wrapping stuff. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment