Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday

We got our flu shots last night - for some reason, this past weekend's fiasco led me to believe that we must guard against the influenza cratering Mardi Gras week, so I got feisty about it. 

My arm hurts. I slept like shit. I'm all downhearted this morning. At least one of those is related to the flu shot. I'm betting all of them are.

159.4, which is also depressing. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements with an extra bolus of D
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • almonds
  • a 6 oz sirloin
  • 2 helpings of green beans (BFF steakhouse)
  • random bits of chocolate - maybe 5 pieces
  • a handful of cashews
  • a small glass of eggnog
It's obviously the candy. I need to stop eating the effing candy. I need more fat in the mornings as well. So I stop with the almonds, because they're becoming a constant stream throughout the day.

If Lee was serious yesterday, dinner tonight will be hot dogs and what I'm calling "fetzucchini alfredo" (for me, anyway - he won't eat zoodles). Not sure that's the greatest combo on the planet, but I don't want to waste the zucchini, so that will be part of the deal regardless.

We need to remember we have brats in the freezer, and acquire some normal sauerkraut. I was initially thrilled that HEB makes their own naturally fermented kraut, but they don't make plain - it all has other stuff in it. Anyway, we should have some of that for dinner this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment