Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday

I'm happy to say I was at 159.6 this morning; apparently, much of yesterday was water. Did not think it was. I'm still planning on the fat fast - have identified some specific stuff to eat for the 3-5 days' worth of it, and think I've figured out how to get Lee fed more or less properly while I'm doing it. Starting next week - Sunday or Monday, depending on how much prep I get done when.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (I think; might have been sausage)
  • a Macintosh apple
  • 4 pieces of cheddar
  • almonds
  • a handful of Cashew coconut toffee
That was it. Stressful evening, and even with Benadryl, it took me over an hour to get to sleep. So be it. I'm feeling fairly okay this morning - didn't wake up until around 4:20, although I had 2 leg cramps.

Tonight, assuming I get home at a reasonable time (the stress last night was from working late, but that was a planned thing), I'm going hunting for my dumbbells. And starting to work on the exercises for my shoulder. My hip is also feeling better so far; I hope it will continue.

Ham for dinner, I think. With green beans. What we bought to eat on Sunday but weren't ultimately hungry for once we got home. I also have fresh salad dressing, and we should have a salad. If we could just discipline ourselves into doing that nightly, we'd both lose weight and feel better. But it's really hard at the end of the day to muster the psychic energy to do much of anything. Now that we're through the pre-Christmas travel burst, and have 2 weekends at home to look forward to, I think I'll do some crock-pottery and prep-cooking, and get food frozen so we can eat conveniently.

No comments:

Post a Comment