Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday

I ate nothing but macadamia nuts, a piece of cheese, and Mongolian BBQ (on cabbage, furthermore) yesterday. Drank a cup of tea with cream. That was it.

So why - why??? - did I gain another 0.2 pounds? That's barely enough food to keep a mosquito alive (perhaps why they don't bite me).

Very stressy overnight; I slept maybe 2 hours all told, in half-hour chunks. Not good. My stomach is a mess this morning (probably where that extra weight is), and I am running on RedBull. But the offspring has hit the road east with all her worldly possessions and her lunatic dog, so we are officially empty-nesters again (not like she was living with us, but the dog was, more or less, and we continued to be the laundry center). Now to get back into a routine.

I'm making lists of dinners to be cooked, with the intent of planning out a week's worth every weekend and hoping to make 5 of the 7 on the list. With that, and being able to get walks in again (weather permitting, though - it's threatening to SNOW here on Friday morning, which is irritating in the extreme!), I hope to get things back under control and heading below 150.

153.2 this morning. Ketones were up to Small last night at bedtime. Eggs and bacon this morning, and some sort of wild game for dinner, probably. And then sleep, to ..."knit up the raveled sleave of care", as Shakespeare put it. My "sleaves" are very raveled just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment