Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday

I feel wretched. Bloated, uncomfortable, all sorts of nasty. And underslept - I got to sleep in the first place last night, which was a nice change from the night before, but woke up at 1 and was still awake at 3:17 for sure, possibly later. 

Anyway, I think I'm reacting to the gyro meat the other night. Because yesterday was seriously normal eating. And I did lose 0.2 pounds - down to 152.8 again. Yesterday played out to:
  • Fat - 123 g - 70%
  • Carbs - 49.6 g - 13%
  • Protein - 68.5 g - 17%
Ketosis at bedtime was at Trace. With one thing and another (including lack of sleep), I didn't get any walking in, either. And it's raining this morning, with no change forecast all day, I think. Blecch.

I honestly don't know if I should blame my malaise on menopause or stress or what - maybe both? 

Here's hoping life settles down soon - maybe next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment