Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday

When we last left our heroine…

It does seem to have been that sort of week, for sure. However, it's Friday, I'm taking a day off work, the dogs seem to have settled down a bit, and I lost something like 3 pounds yesterday.  152.6 this morning.

Suffice it to say that my stomach has been sub-par. It's getting better now.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • one cranberry-pecan-pumpkin muffin
  • more cheese (5 total pieces)
  • a large ground bison burger (about 1/3 pound)
  • spaghetti squash with browned butter and "mizithra" cheese
  • a bag of Frollicks cheese crisps
  • 5 chocolate pringles-shaped things from TJs
The "mizithra" was actually ricotta salata, and I have to say that the whole thing was so good I literally drank the leftover browned butter out of the bowl, after mopping up as much as I could with the burger. I managed, for once, to go all evening without doing the mindless snacking, too. And I got a walk in.

Eating yesterday was 76% fat and 30g carbs (6% total), much better than the day before.

What else? Sleep wasn't great - I let the dogs sleep on the bed because they've had a rough week, and they take up about 4/5ths of the area. I don't feel too bad, though. Ketones at solid Trace last night. One good thing about the sleep was that it took me about 12 seconds to fall asleep after I turned the light out.

Plans for the weekend include a walk each day - starting as soon as I press "Send" on this - and outdoor time, probably reading in the chaise. Maybe some sewing. So, a little exercise, sunlight, solitude, and creativity. If I can achieve 3 days of that, I should be in much better shape come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment