Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday

Didn't eat brats yesterday, or get a walk in - I went and had a massage instead, after a quick salad at Chik-Fil-A. The twinge in my lower back from last week's stupid table lifting got worse, so I had it worked on. It's better, although not fixed, quite. 

I ate mostly well - until sundown. After we got home from the massage, I was still hungry, and wanted salt. So I grabbed the bag of potato chips and brought it into the living room with me. Big mistake. I did not finish it, I'm glad to say, but I ate a lot of them. One at a time, savoring every bite. They were delicious. Should I have done it? Maybe not. It seems not to have caused any gain, at least. 152.6 again this morning.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • macadamia nuts - about 1/3 cup
  • a piece of cheese
  • Chik-Fil-A salad with fruit, chicken, and ranch dressing
  • potato chips
  • 4 salted dark chocolate almonds
With that, my ketones were Small at bedtime - was I eliminating unnecessary ones because of the bolus of starch? Don't know.

Sleep was pretty good - a brief wakeup around 2:30 am and awake for good at 5:00. I fell asleep without audio assistance - something I've been trying to wean myself from recently (also without melatonin, ditto). It's getting darker earlier and lasting a lot longer - whether that is affecting it or not, I don't know. I'm quite certain that the cooler temperatures are helping a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment