Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday

150.2 this morning - not too surprised. My weight generally goes up on Tuesdays, it seems. Not sure why.

Eating followed a fairly normal pattern - breakfast, a few macadamia nuts, dinner. I managed to limit evening eating to 4 salted chocolate almonds and a cup of tea with cream; I'm really hoping to have broken the nasty habit of mindless snacking after dinner. I hit 71% fat with fewer than 50 grams of carbs, and that's where I am back targeting. But I wonder if I really need to do the movement to keep things heading down. Maybe so.

Ketosis at bedtime was back to somewhere between Small and Moderate, and I slept quite well - woke once at 2:30ish and turned the mattress pad back on - I was actually too cold. Go figure.

No walk last night - we had a hailstorm. In late September. The only explanation is that I said, "Hey, let's go for a walk tonight" at breakfast time. We're going to try again tonight - so far, it's sunny out. If it's not, I vote for the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment