Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday

I am a bit discouraged. Not because, despite my efforts, I am failing to lose weight, mind you. Rather that I'm having trouble focusing my efforts, and for the past 3-4 days have been sabotaging the hell out of myself. As in yesterday. Here's the eating, since I'm a bit sick of logging it (another bit of sabotage):
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • roughly 10 macadamia nuts
  • chips and salsa (and I did not restrain myself; I was starving)
  • 2 cheese enchiladas with green chile
  • 4 salted dark chocolate almonds (I need a shorthand way to refer to these)
  • a package of Frollicks (baked cheese thingies)
Obviously, not a salad for dinner. Less obviously, we didn't go for a walk, unless you count Costco. 

In my defense, Elizabeth is now on her last week here before moving to Pennsylvania and we are getting as much time with her as we can before she leaves, and she is trying to top up her Mexican food tanks, since PA is not exactly the desert southwest. But I didn't have to do a pig-out on the chips.

151.8 this morning, and not a surprise. No water to account for it - at least, my ankles are not obviously swollen. I was at Trace ketosis last night, and slept well - the 50-degree nights are helping me immensely. Woke up briefly at 3:40, and then at 5:25. I will so take that.

Eggs and bacon for breakfast this morning, so a better start. I intend to get back on track, but I think I will take things a little easy this last week. Because I don't see it being a good eating week going in. Do the best I can, and stop beating myself up. I just do wish it weren't so incredibly hard this time - I'm fighting my body every step of the way, and my family wanting enchiladas is not helping, because I love them (both).

No comments:

Post a Comment