Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday

153.8 again. At least it isn't an increase, I guess. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 slices of bacon
  • about 25 cherry tomatoes (they were getting the jump on us)
  • the last of the macadamias - maybe 5 whole ones' worth
  • beef vegetable soup, made with home grown veg (carrots and green beans) and bone broth
  • about 6 tortilla chips
  • 5 salted chocolate almonds
  • 2 or 3 pieces of kerrygold cheese - I think 2, but not sure
That was it. The soup was wonderful, considering I assembled it in the dark at 5:30 am from stuff I cut up the night before. Good stock is important, it turns out.

My ankles have been swollen - and actually, yesterday morning, my feet were swollen putting them into my shoes. I guess the water weight is moving around - I feel somewhat less PMS-y than I did last week, which is all good. And, for the moment, I'm not having hot flashes. Will that last? I'd love to think so, but not putting money on it.

Let's see, what else? No walk last night - I was tired when I got home, and we spent some time visiting my parents. Small ketosis at bedtime. Sleep was fine once I got there - it took about an hour to settle down into it and required some WWII news to knock me out. I woke briefly when the dogs got whiny around 2 am, but got back to sleep, and didn't stir again until about 5, I think. Don't recall dreaming, and I feel relatively rested this morning.

Maybe it doesn't seem like progress, but I think it is. Back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment