Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday

Okay, back to it. The chaos and time-out are over. My baseline weight is 152.6, and my goal is 145. 7.6 pounds to lose. In an ideal world, 1 pound per week, and I'd be there in 2 months. In my world (aka menopause-world), it could take a year.

All that said, I saw 151.4 on Saturday, and was up at 153.2 yesterday. Lotsa water going on, and not just in my feet. It feels very hormonal.

Here's yesterday, as best I can remember:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries
  • bacon (4 pieces)
  • cheese (8 pieces throughout the day, I think)
  • 2 slices of almond-flour bread, one with butter
  • 4 meatballs with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella and parmesan cheese
  • 4 salted dark chocolate almonds
I think that was it; I spent the day puttering madly, and didn't sit down all that much (or if I did, I got back up again). Made spaghetti sauce and meatballs, both in quantities to freeze beyond dinner last night. Blanched and froze green beans. Made almond-flour bread (ostensibly for Lee, but note that I had some). Cooked up the dogs' ground beef. Went through my closet looking for things that don't fit, and didn't find any (surprising, actually, because I didn't think this weight loss had been that effective and I was all bloated and nasty yesterday to boot). It didn't add up to anything near my FuelPoints goal, but I felt productive.

Trace ketosis at bedtime. I slept pretty well - a brief wakeful period around 2:30 and dreams that I recall having, although the content didn't persist. I'll take it - big improvement from last week!

And back to our routine now - eggs and bacon for breakfast, macadamia nuts if I get all starving during the day, and brats and kraut for dinner. Maybe a walk, or maybe errands tonight. And, as things tend to have been going, I will have gained weight tomorrow. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment