Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday

153.8. Whoop-de-doo. So annoying. To top it off, I'm fighting cravings (and losing, at least yesterday), and my sleep was not so great last night.

Can we stop with the effing menopause already? It sucks.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 slices of bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • about 6 macadamia nuts
  • a vending bag of M&Ms
  • 3 pieces of kerrygold cheese
  • about a cup of cherry tomatoes
  • a slice of buttered almond-flour bread
  • 4 salted dark chocolate almonds
  • 1/2 cup of cashews
Lots of salt in there, and yet I had a leg cramp that launched me out of bed at 2 am, and woke me so thoroughly that I was working on a third half-hour episode of old radio before I fell back asleep. Rough.

Ketones between Negative and Trace, and no wonder - I put most of it into the log to see how the day went, and am way over on my carbs and under on the fat. Ugh.

Keep trying. Vegetable beef soup tonight, with homemade bone broth, home-grown carrots and beans. Nutritious, if nothing else. And I have a boatload more cherry tomatoes with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment