Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday

151.6 this morning - some of the Chinese food salt disappearing, I guess. We had Pot Roast for dinner, but it was overly salty and lacking in other flavor, so I didn't eat much of it; had cheese and chocolate and nuts instead. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 links of turkey sausage
  • 6 ish macadamia nuts
  • pot roast with a few fingerling potatoes
  • 2 pieces each of cheddar and Dubliner cheese
  • 2 salted chocolate almonds
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
I think that was it. I didn't put it in LoseIt - I'm feeling a bit uninspired that way this week, for some reason. My FuelBand has lasted all week on a single charge because I haven't felt like syncing it up. 

I'm at work today, which is unusual - but instead of getting a lot of stuff done at home (for work and also laundry), I have to sit through 2 vendor meetings. I can't even muster up the energy to be annoyed at the prospect. 

That said, sleep was better, and I was in Small ketosis last night at bedtime. So something, anyway.

I wonder if this bad case of acedia is a result of not having my normal puttering weekend last week. I've just felt off. This weekend may not be any better, though - doing a stupid 5K tomorrow (this particular one is stupid, because it's untimed and involves being covered with paint powder; most 5Ks are good), and obviously, since I can't launder stuff today, that has to wait for the weekend as well. We shall see - I'll certainly try to get a reset out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment