Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday

You can almost hear the hormones at work. 152.2 this morning, and a look at my spreadsheet chart of this bout of weight lost shows the rate slowing and hitting horizontal. And yet, I'm eating pretty much the same mix of macronutrients and at the same caloric intake I was when I started this round, the mix and intake that was working 3 weeks ago. So effing annoying.

Still, it's a stall. I refuse to quit. In fact, I'm fat-fasting today - so far, I've had about 200 calories of cream in tea, and I will eat nothing during the day but macadamias. Not sure what about dinner, but I'll figure that out then. I'm hoping that it will remind my stupid metabolism what it's supposed to be doing.

I've also started a challenge that showed up on my LoseIt app yesterday - 30 days to get to 10,000 steps per day. So I will be trying to walk more around the office (interesting today, given that I'm in meetings straight through from 9-2. I guess I'll go out and clear the cobwebs after 2 by walking around the building or something.

Since I'm inputting everything into LoseIt right now to get my ratios, it seems superfluous to do it here. Suffice it to say that I had the usual breakfast of bacon and eggs, broccoli soup for lunch, and a naked philly cheese steak and salad for dinner, with cheese and chocolate after dinner. I think it had me at 75% fat this time, and my bedtime ketosis was at Moderate, which is unusually high for me. All the more annoying that no weight was lost in this exercise.  Sleep was sub-optimal; I was awake for quite a while starting around 1:50 am. I didn't have a RedBull today, though. I guess I could eat some coconut oil if things get grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment