Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday

I guess yesterday was the blip. However, when I entered it into my spreadsheet and looked at the weekly chart, it is actually the lowest number on there. Perspective - seriously important. I am losing weight, no matter what the day-to-day numbers look like.

Anyway, 150.8 again today, despite an outing for Mexican last night (more cheese enchiladas and chips/salsa). Would it have been lower if I'd had a big-ass salad? I don't know, really.  Anyway, the whole day stacked up pretty normal:
  • 130 g fat (70%)
  • 53.4 g carbs (13%) - a bit high, but still more or less in range
  • 74.4 g protein (18%)
Got a walk in - it rained as I drove home, but by the time we'd finished eating, the sun was out and the skies blue again, so we went. I got well over 5000 steps yesterday with that walk, so back on track there, too. And I'm at 1700 steps so far today, which bids fair to hit the goal again today. Ketosis at bedtime was at Trace, probably not a surprise with the extra carbs for the day. My calves feinted at cramping during the evening, but let me sleep in the end, which was nice of them. Sleep could have been better, but considering I had the sleep-with-Jack-in-the-guestroom night, it also could have been a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment