Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday

If it were biologically possible to pee one's brains out, I would have done so yesterday.  Yikes!  Every drop of liquid consumed was immediately and urgently expelled.  Guess I can live with that, since it means that the cankles should not return any time soon. 

150.2 (I think) this morning.  I was hoping for more of a loss, but we're getting there.  The fast, well, wasn't much.  I didn't eat until around 1 pm, I think, but once I started, I didn't go back to fasting.  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • salami (4 slices)
  • cheese (ultimately, 3 pieces)
  • a small handful of ripple potato chips (about 6 chips)
  • two squares of Lindt 85%
  • a bunless quarter pounder with cheese
  • iced tea
  • walnuts
That was everything, so not a fast, but not a big eating day, either. 

I was much less achy yesterday than I had been for a while - I'm sure it was prostaglandins and the water doing the evil.  I'm a bit achier this morning - woke up at 4:30 and had impending calf cramps that prevented me from getting comfortable enough to go back to sleep, so I tossed and turned for an hour before the alarm went off. 

Back to the usual breakfast this morning.  Probably back to having salami and/or cheese around mid-day, as well.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment