Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday

Overall, a productive week in weight loss terms.  148.4 this morning, so I've been on a steady downward trend all week, for the first time in quite a while.  Killing off the mid-day cheese seems to have been key.  Here's the day's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky (1 bag)
  • Cold Stone "like it" sized ice cream with berries (this is in chronological order)
  • 5 pieces of cheese (cheddar and Gruyere)
  • 5ish pieces of salami
And that was it.  I was pretty hungry around dinner time, but had a shoulder appointment so didn't eat until I got home around 7 - and then we went for ice cream, so I had that on an empty stomach.  Not an altogether pleasant experience.  I was starving, so I hoovered it down, and got a bit of a stomach ache, and could nearly hear my body screaming, "How about some REAL food, please???"  So when we got home, I provided some.
 
Not much else going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment