Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday

Carb bender yesterday, not sure why.  149.0 this morning - sure why (see previous sentence).  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • 3 squares of Lindt 85%
  • walnuts
  • cheese (2-3 pieces)
  • salami
  • potato chips
  • 4 pieces of salt water taffy (the last of it, too)
  • a fortune cookie
  • strawberry ice cream (the Haagen-Dasz ones)
I think that was it.  I was crazy starved when I got home last night, and wanted cookies.  Since we had none in the house, the potato chips and taffy (crunchy, salty, sweet - that's cookies in a nutshell, right?) stood in.  The fortune cookie was because when Lee got home, he went for Chinese for his dinner and I went along for the ride, and the ice cream was just to add insult to injury, I guess. 
 
Hope to do better today, although I have another "on my own for dinner" night.

No comments:

Post a Comment