Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday

146.4 this morning.  Should I be?  Hardly.  I did a partial fast yesterday - broke it around 1:00 pm, I think, with a bag of jerky.  Got home fairly hungry, and with a pretty bad carb craving.  So, of course, I ate crap.  Here's the details:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (plus turmeric for anti-inflammatory stuff)
  • beef jerky
  • salami - 4-5 slices
  • cheese - 2 pieces, I think
  • M&Ms - the remainder of the movie theatre bag from watching the Bourne movie last weekend
  • chips and salsa
That was it - and I was hungry this morning when the alarm went off, so I guess I didn't overeat, at least.  But I also woke up about a half hour before the alarm, with a migraine aura - the unfortunately familiar arc of sparkly triangles in the left field of vision.  Got up, took 3 ibuprofen, and they had diminished without a headache by the time the alarm went off, fortunately.  But the triggers are listed above, I believe.  I think there was 1 "serving" of M&Ms left (the movie bag is 3.5 "servings"), so that was probably a lot of sugar.
 
In any event, the predilection to lose weight seems still to be here, and I'm working it to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment