Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday

I did a lot of boredom eating during the day yesterday - well, "a lot" is subjective, I guess.  Here's the breakdown of the day:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs (half of 5 eggs)
  • bacon
  • two packages of jerky
  • two squares of Lindt 85%
  • most of the chicken and some of the vegetables from an order of Mushu chicken without pancakes - I wasn't much hungry
  • a fortune cookie
  • a few fragments of dried strawberries as I was scraping them off the dehydrator trays (less successful drying than usual)
That was it.  150.0 this morning.  Possibly some water retention/inflammation/swelling from another treatment on my shoulder (this one involved the infamous work on the muscles on the front of my spine - not a favorite of mine).
 
I'm fasting at the moment, because breakfast seemed just too hard to do this morning.  Some days are like that.  I may stick it out until dinner.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment