Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday

Hmmm.  Carb cravings, rapid weight gain, puffy fingers - are we having another go-round of hormones?  One would think so.  150.2 this morning, and I was fairly restrained yesterday.  My fingers are swollen and won't bend fully, so some of it is water.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • 1 square of Lindt 85%
  • 3 (total, I think) pieces of cheese
  • about a cup of green olives with pimientos
  • a cherry tomato (they have been wonderful this year)
  • two primal pumpkin nut muffins (adapted from the Primal Blueprint cookbook, and darned good)
I'm fairly sure that was it for yesterday.  Made the muffins with an eye toward giving a few of them to Elizabeth for breakfasts - coconut flour and lots of eggs in them should make them fairly satiating.  Hopefully we'll leave her a few - Lee and I both had two of them last night.
 
For what it's worth, the hot flashes have subsided to a barely-noticeable level (they're still there, but not really bugging me) and I'm sleeping really well.  And that's always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment