Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday

I slept well; didn't wake until after 5, but I'll tell you, it doesn't feel that way this morning.  I'm weary.  149.2 again; did a semi-fast yesterday (until after 2 pm) and I think that caught the weirdness and stopped it.  More to tell over the weekend.
 
Here's the day:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a cherry tomato
  • beef jerky
  • 1 square Lindt 85%
  • part of a piece of cheese
  • filet wrapped in bacon
  • salad with vinaigrette
  • a pumpkin muffin
  • walnuts
I think that was it.  And I kept the walnuts to a reasonable quantity, for once - and ate them in genuine hunger.  Went to sleep fairly easily and slept well enough to dream vividly, but I'm tired and wrung out and achy this morning.  We're thinking it might be the onset of fall - morning is coming in a lot later than it did just a few weeks ago.  Gotta live seasonally, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment