Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday

I saw 148.6 on Saturday morning.  Definitely encouraging, although it's 150.2 today.  C'est la vie; I was drying strawberries in the kitchen yesterday and the smell was making me carb out big time, so it's somewhat understandable.  Here's what I think yesterday included:
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • naked big mac
  • about 1/2 of a medium fries from McDonald's
  • walnuts
  • chocolate blueberries
  • chocolate almonds
  • cheese
  • a few tortilla chips
  • a couple of squares of LIndt 85%
  • taco salad (grassfed beef, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, cheese)
The strawberries are done (need to remove them from the drying trays), so it should be safe to go home tonight.  And I opted not to bring cheese or anything to work again this week, because I do think that helped a lot.  Beyond that, no dinner for me tonight because I have another MAT session right after work - it has helped a lot with my right shoulder, and I'm hoping to have it in "lifting heavy things" shape again fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment