Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday

Another semi-fast day yesterday; I succumbed to beef jerky and chocolate around 2:30, I think.  Which is fine; the fast was for convenience, not for any particular time period.  148.6 this morning.  A good dinner last night, too - steak and amazing green beans, and salad.  Here's the full story:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 1 square Lindt 85%
  • 1 bag beef jerky
  • chips (fewer than 10, I'm fairly sure) with queso
  • iced tea
  • 6 oz bacon-wrapped filet (yum!!!)
  • green beans sauteed with bacon and pecans
  • strawberry ice cream
  • a piece of cheddar cheese
And that was it.  After dinner, we went home and I watched something on Netflix and then went to bed, with melatonin, which isn't quite as magic as it was originally.  I'm still getting fairly good sleep, though.  The hot flashes are threatening again - either that, or we're having late summer weather.  Or both.  Guess I'll find out which it is once things cool down for real.
 
I think I have a weekend of tomatoes coming up - the Early Girls are all ripening simultaneously.  Peel, chunk, and freeze them, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment