Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday

Whoa.  I am beginning to suspect that there are just times when my body is in a weight-losing mood, and this appears to be one of them.  And I'm riding it right to the end, thank you.  146.8 this morning.  No serious temptation to eat crap over the weekend, either.  Well, except for the potato chips on Saturday at dinner - but I was able to get that under control.
 
Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • a piece of cheese
  • 3 or possibly 4 paleo brownies (recipe from Civilized Caveman Creations - more on it below)
  • two other pieces of cheese
  • chicken BLTA from Primal Blueprint quick and easy (those are so good!)
  • three additional pieces of cheese
That was it.  I was headachy-hungry late in the afternoon, when I had the two pieces of cheese, so that marks the end of my pre-dinner eating (although one of the brownies was actually after dinner).  Had a lot of energy and got a lot of stuff done, too.  Like I said, my body seems to be in the mood to lose weight, finally.
 
And about the brownies.  I truly didn't think they'd work.  1/2 cup of cocoa and a tablespoon of cinnamon were the only significant dry ingredients in the recipe - the remainder of the bulk came from coconut butter (interesting stuff, that), eggs, and honey.  But the results were definitely brownies.  I don't have the link handy; if I can find it, I'll post it later.  Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment