Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday

Up a bit today, and achy all over to boot.  150.6 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • salami (4 slices)
  • cheese cubes (probably about 15 total)
  • chips, salsa, and queso
  • hot and sour soup
  • teriyaki beef skewers with chinese mustard
  • a fortune cookie
  • more tea with cream
  • chocolate blueberries - probably about 15 as well
  • walnuts - no idea how many
Hormones continue to be a plague and a nuisance.  I'm hoping that this period is entering into a short bit of active estrogen that will allow me to get back into the low-mid 140s somewhere, in case I have another menopause-driven weight gain to come.  I definitely feel "not in control" of things just now.
 
Movie tonight, quiet day tomorrow, I hope, 5K Sunday morning and another quiet day after that.  I am feeling a bit stressed these days - lots of "must do" tasks on lists getting in the way of the puttering or sewing I'd like to be doing.  I guess, though, if I get through some or all of them, that will free up my time again and remove the stress.  So, onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment