Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday

149.6 after a semi-fast.  I had boredom and hunger going on in the afternoon, and ate.  It wasn't just boredom; my stomach was growling, so no biggie, right?  Here's a recap:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • 1 square of Lindt 85% (those two were the workday's eating)
  • cheese (5 or 6 squares of Gruyere, later 2 pieces of Cheddar)
  • salami
  • olives
  • walnuts
  • 4-5 pieces of saltwater taffy (leftovers from last winter's stop in Galveston; I wanted something sweet)
That was it.  No leg cramps overnight, but I was uncomfortable - achy, too hot, then too cold.  Not a good night's sleep at all, despite the melatonin (I am sensing the edge of a few hot flashes so have been hitting the menopause supplements hard again, to keep that crap at bay).  Fasted breakfast again this morning because I just didn't feel like getting up early to make it - Lee stayed at a hotel near work overnight due to a late meeting and a need to get in early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment