Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday

Things are very interesting.  Somehow, I've overcome a lot of cravings and am able to eat not much at all right now, with the associated weight loss.  146.6 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • a bag of salted almonds
  • two pieces of cheese
  • roughly a vending-sized bag of Ruffles (I ate from a big bag, so this is a total guess)
  • one paleo brownie
And that was it.  The cheese and what followed were "dinner" - I wasn't hungry by the time I got home, or not much.  Like I said, maybe my body is just feeling like shedding a few pounds (odd considered seasonally - it IS August after all).  I'd guess hormones are involved.  The hot flashes are sorta-kinda back; I'm having some issues with temperature while sleeping and having a few mild heat issues during the day.  Nothing like earlier this year, thank heavens.  Don't know if that's the meds, or if things are subsiding, but I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment