Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday

Another day with minimal eating at work and minimal snacking at home, and more weight gone - 149.0 this morning.  Obviously some of it has to be water, but it's nice to see.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries and cream
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky (the strawberries are nowhere near as good at sustaining me as eggs are!)
  • steak
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • 9 chocolate blueberries
That might have been it.  Seems like I'm missing something, but maybe I'm not.  That would be cool. 
 
In any event, snacking is obviously an issue for me, and I need to work harder (over time - it's been under control this week) on minimizing it.  Guess I'm out of the "bringing cheese to work" mode for the moment, at any event.

No comments:

Post a Comment