Ah, the three-day weekend. A nice one, got a lot of little things done. Didn't think I ate much yesterday, but something wasn't right. 150.0 this morning, after 148.6 yesterday. Here's the day:
- tea with cream
- cheese (5 pieces, throughout the day)
- 2-1/2 hot dogs
- potato chips (not an awful lot, but maybe enough) with mustard
- a paleo brownie (made another batch - those things are really good!)
- meat loaf
- southern style green beans
- ice cream (coconut-pineapple, this time)
- a Ghirardelli dark chocolate square with caramel and sea salt
The beans were over-salty this time (some day, I'll get the proportions right - but not yesterday). Maybe that caused some water retention. I don't know. Not going to worry about it.
I cooked yesterday. Put up green beans, owing to a surprise donation from my former sister-in-law (8 meals' worth, all blanched and frozen). Made tomato sauce from the garden's tomatoes - 6 cups, give or take. Made meatballs to freeze, and as seen above, meat loaf and brownies. It was fun - I think I finally sat down around 3:30, after starting about 8:00. And now we have 4 meals of meatballs for those "Crap - what are we going to eat?" nights, which occur all too often (tonight might be one of them, but we could have leftover meatloaf, I think).
Less than 2 weeks until vacation (long weekend in San Diego). Looking forward to it.