Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday

Four-day workweek syndrome strikes; it should be Friday today, dammit!  We were ahead of the game until dinner last night, and blammo, it was suddenly, mental Thursday.  No idea how that happens.  In any event, I'm fasting this morning after a night of not-so-great sleep (woke up cranky at 3 am and could not get to sleep until close on 5:00).  Hope to keep it up until dinner.  150.2 this morning, and a bit puffy around the ankles again.  I do wish I didn't have hormonally-related water retention quite so much these days - or at least, not in my ankles.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky (got bored)
  • brats with mustard (2 of them)
  • sauerkraut (live)
  • potato chips
  • walnuts
  • two paleo brownies
  • a piece of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt (these are amazingly good)
That was it; I will be giving some thought to a serious return to ketosis for a while, I think - what's above would not have done it.  The fast may.  I am also parking my car farther away from the building (not as far as it could be, so I can work on that), and trying to take the stairs more.  We probably should have gone for a walk last night - might have helped with the sleep some.

No comments:

Post a Comment