Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday

I think it's Thursday, anyway.  My brain is foggy this morning, and I'm achy.  But we walked last night, near-fasted for me, and it may just be aches and pains.  147.4 this morning, no idea why.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • 6 chocolate cherries
  • Chicken Piccata from Mimi's, with buttered broccoli and carrots
  • Walnuts
That was it.  I was pretty ketotic yesterday afternoon, judging by the taste in my mouth (one of my clues), and I don't really think the carbs from 6 chocolate cherries and about 15 walnuts would have busted me out.  But I could be wrong.  I've been wrong before.

The walk was a mile and a half, per Elizabeth's Nike thingie, and we did it in 21 minutes.  I figure her tracking thing is more accurate than my occasional (usually too late) glance at the clock on the wall, so 14 minute miles.  Not too bad, considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment