Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday

I may have screwed up my right shoulder again while on vacation.  Stupid hotel pillows - had me sleeping on that shoulder but with my head practically on the mattress, rather than elevated a decent distance.  One was too thin, two were too thick.  Anyway, we went walking last night at the gym - day 1 of protecting my Mardi Gras ballgown investment - and I swung my arms as one does when racewalking.  And got nearly no sleep last night due to the resulting pain.  I have Icy-Hotted it and took a bunch of turmeric this morning, and hope to get it calmed down quickly; I really don't want to have to go back to the MAT therapy again.  Fragile, though.  Wow.

150.0 this morning.  Down a bit, and fasting today for a while, primarily because I got nothing resembling quality sleep last night - between the shoulder and a crazy-nasty leg cramp (outside above my left outer anklebone, wanting to twist my foot up to touch my leg on that side.  Ugh!).  I brought some green olives to work with me for any hunger issues, because I'm not wanting jerky.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • meatloaf (whole 30 compliant, made the panade with coconut flour)
  • salad with blue cheese
  • some chocolate of various types
  • walnuts
I need to get my sleep fixed.  No idea why, but it's been utter crap lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment