Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday

I had a busy day at work yesterday, which meant that I didn't need to eat to deal with boredom.  Not a good thing, boredom - especially when my reaction is to fixate on carbs.  Today looks fairly action-packed as well, especially during the afternoon when things get hyper-boring, so I hope to repeat the process.  149.6 this morning, so some of the weight dropped off.  Here's the day's eats:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (2 pieces)
  • steak-and-wedge salad with blue cheese dressing
  • two paleo brownies
And that was it. 
 
I bought my Mardi Gras ballgown last night - ordered it from a bridal outfitter in town.  Based on the size we opted to go with, I have no margin to gain weight between now and January 26th, so I will be adding some regular walking to my life, somehow.  I do think the short twice-daily walks I did at my old job (to and from the car) were just enough that, when stopped, I gained some weight.  About 5 pounds' worth, I'd guess.  So if I find a way to get walking again, somehow, somewhere, relatively frequently, I think I should be able to push them off and make them stay there - and that should be enough for safety through the holidays.  That, and completely avoiding holiday snacks.  I have a goal, and that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment