Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday

And a-vacationing we go - tonight, anyway.  I need it.  Sleep has been dicey of late, and I'm tired and cranky and need 4 days of nothing but possibly driving.  Should be good.

Yesterday, I fasted breakfast for convenience, and ate garbage the rest of the day.  However, my body seemed to need it, or something.  148.2 this morning.  Whatevs.  Here's the confession of my dietary sins:
  • tea with cream
  • skipped the supplements
  • beef jerky
  • 3 Lindt 85% squares
  • salami
  • cheese (eaten from a bag of pieces, no idea how much)
  • chips and salsa
  • coconut pineapple ice cream
  • 1 Ghirardelli square with caramel
  • 3 chocolate cherries
You know, I look at lists like this, and realize how my values have changed.  This really wasn't garbage.  A little chocolate heavy, a few carbs - but I bet we were in the 50-75g range, max.  The Lindt comes in at 8g carbs for 4 squares.  The Ghirardelli is another 8 for the one.  Add a few chips (the salsa quantity was maybe half a cup, probably less) and the pineapple, and sorry, not garbage.  Go figure.  It felt like bingeing at the time.

Fasted breakfast for convenience today, too - had the animals to feed.  Work is providing us with lunch if I opt to have some - and I might, I'm rather hungry right now.  And then we have the airport - wait for a plane and maybe have something.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment