Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday

And it's my birthday to boot; I'm 51 today.  And I weigh 148.8 pounds and feel pretty good, apart from the mild hangover resulting from being the only person at dinner last night willing to finish the bottle of wine we bought (five people should have been able to get through it easily, but nobody wanted more than a glass, so I ended up having about 3 - and I'm a huge lightweight).  

Anyway, I was at 147.8 yesterday morning, and didn't eat much that was bad yesterday, apart from some fries (pommes frites, to be strictly accurate, as it was at a french restaurant), the wine, and the creme brulee for dessert.  Okay, maybe not such a great eating day.  Here's the details:
  • tea with cream
  • bacon (7 slices, to finish some up before it could go bad)
  • cheese (3-5 pieces throughout the day)
  • a small container of potato chips
  • 2 or 3 Ghirardelli chocolate squares (hmm, this is getting worse by the minute!)
  • steak with brie-butter on it
  • squash with butter
  • fries
  • wine
  • creme brulee
I think that was it.  I'm paying for it this morning - until the Advil kicks in, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment