Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday

I don't know if yesterday could be called a fast day or not; between bedtime the night before and dinnertime yesterday, I only ate about 12 olives and a thing of beef jerky.  Now that's obviously eating something, but not much, really.  I was good and hungry by dinner time, for certain.  And we had Mexican.  149.4 this morning.  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • olives (12ish)
  • beef jerky
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • chips and salsa (half the basket of chips - don't know how many, but fewer than 20)
  • naked chicken fajitas (including guacamole, sour cream, and cheese)
  • part of the serving of refried beans
And then I stopped for the night.  I know snacking is not a good thing, so I did my best not even to start, and that worked.

Back to the gym tonight for more walking.  What I put in on Tuesday didn't really hurt yesterday, but at least I was moving a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment