Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday

In the end, yesterday was almost a fast, too.  Lee had to be out of the house very early, so we just skipped breakfast for convenience; I grabbed a couple of pieces of cheese to tide me over, and out we went.  So the cheese was my breakfast, and I guess beef jerky was my lunch.  147.0 this morning and a mildly upset stomach.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • jerky
  • chocolate cherries (I confess that I finished the box when I got home - about 1/3 of it, I'd say)
  • chips and salsa - only a few
  • wedge salad with bacon, tomatoes and blue cheese dressing - this was half a head of lettuce from the planet of the giants - I did not finish it
I guess that was it.  When it turns out that you eat hardly anything, it seems it's rather hard to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment