Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday

Menopause is striking again; I slept fitfully last night with somewhat better sleep earlier in the weekend, but am mostly suffering from thermal intervals during daylight.  One noticeable change this time - I don't feel like I'm feverish with them, just sweaty.  Sounds minor, but it is a big improvement.

So, eating and weight and stuff.  146.2 this morning, good enough for me.  And my butt is feeling smaller, so I think the walking is paying off a bit.  Here's yesterday - note that it involved a family birthday event.
  • tea with cream
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • a Qdoba bowl with shredded beef, guac, salsas (tomato and green), sour cream, and cheese
  • salted flavored almonds
  • carrots and dip
  • teriyaki pork tenderloin
  • garlic mashed potatoes with butter
  • stir-fried green beans (in Canola oil, I am sorry to say)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • ice cream with caramel sauce (homemade) chocolate sauce (bottled) and whipped cream
That was it.  The potatoes and ice cream probably pushed me out of ketosis, if I were in it at all (not sure).

Theoretically fasting this morning; we'll see if it lasts.  Due primarily to exhaustion on hearing the alarm go off.  Probably dinner out for our anniversary tonight - not sure where, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment