Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday

In case I hadn't stated it before, I will not be having beans again any time soon.  My stomach was all kinds of messed up yesterday, until mid-afternoon when I got hungry.  This morning a chunk of the mystery weight was gone - 147.4 - so the inflammation/swelling from Sunday is subsiding, although my fingers are still swollen up some.

Sleep last night was some better - slept until 3:00ish and it took a bit over an hour to get back to sleep - I vaguely remember 4:25 but think I sorta woke up to see it.  I'll take it.  Lee's all tired today - not sure why, but he lost 4 hours from 11:00 - 3:00ish.  There are viruses going around right now, and exhaustion may be how we get them.  Way better than vomiting, if you ask me.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (anti-inflammatory heavy - fish oil and turmeric)
  • beef jerky
  • about 3/4 cup of my trail mix
  • cheese - 4 pieces total
  • chips and salsa
I don't know if it was an overdose of cat dander from the house cleanup Sunday or what, but I did a sinus rinse in the morning and spent the entire day with a runny nose.  Did it again at night and things are better today, although I sneezed about 4 times on the way to work this morning.

Started today with cheese - Lee was so tired that he hadn't got up at all when I left for work, and I didn't really want to fast again.

What else?  The 3 am wakeup was entirely hot-flash related.  I'm moving into the no-thermostatic-control phase again - was recently standing in a well-heated room wearing a wool sweater (less than an hour ago), with my skin feeling as if I were standing naked in a walk-in freezer.  Now I'm sweating again.  I'm beginning to understand why old women are crabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment