Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday

Walked again last night before dinner, and remembered to stretch out my left hip flexors at the end - I think that helped with sleep a bunch, since that side has been bothering me enough to cause uncomfortable wakefulness at 3 am the last week or so.  A reasonable eating day, I think, and 145.8 this morning - not keen on the direction things went, but I like that it didn't go anywhere much at all.  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • a piece of swiss cheese
  • burger, no bun, with guacamole, swiss, and jalapenos on it
  • the pickles
  • chocolate pecan blueberry ice cream
That was it for the day.  The ice cream was homemade - my experiment from the weekend - and tasted a lot like ganache, which is not a bad thing at all, really.  Very rich, and no sugar other than what was in the chocolate, so I think it should have been pretty low carb.

No comments:

Post a Comment