Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday

Ugh.  We had an extended-family workday yesterday and my Mom made chile for lunch - with beans.  I should avoid beans.  I'm suffering this morning from them - and have been since about 1 am.  Not a good night's sleep - the stomach ache and hot flashes combined to make it a challenge to get back to sleep after waking at 1.  No breakfast today.  I'm swollen up from the work and abnormal food - 148.6 this morning.  I'd been 146.6 both Saturday and Sunday.  Here's yesterday's eats:
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • only the menopause supplement
  • chile (with beans)
  • a ham-and-cheese roll-up, no bread involved
  • pickles and olives
  • grapes
  • cheese
  • walnuts
  • 1 square Lindt 85%
  • pork tenderloin with a wine-dijon pan sauce
  • green beans
  • trail mix - an experiment made of almonds, coconut shreds, raisins, and dark chocolate M&Ms - probably too much of it
So not a great eating day, and I'm paying for it - or some of it, anyway.  We will be going to the gym and eating better this week, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment