Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday

Wow - just declared it "Monday" again in the title; I don't think I need another one this week, thanks.  Sleep and Menopause symptoms improving a bit - probably a strong causative relation between those two (the latter causing the former, I mean).  Apparently, Black Cohosh works for me.  And I'm darn glad of it.  Fasted breakfast yesterday due to not wanting to get up, and because we were having a celebratory lunch thing at work.  Unfortunately, the latter consisted of pasta, bread, cookies, cupcakes, and salad with "lite" dressing.  I ate salad with "lite" dressing, but ugh.  It caused indigestion that lasted until bedtime.  145.8 this morning, though - and I thought I ate crappy yesterday.  Here's the list:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • salad with "lite" ranch dressing, cranberries, and nuts (type unspecified)
  • a vending bag of M&Ms (the cookies and cupcakes got to me)
  • cheese
  • a fortune cookie
  • two squares of Ghirardelli salted dark chocolate with caramel
  • Half a small bag of Zapps potato chips (kettle cooked, from New Orleans) for the salt
I think that was it.  The indigestion dictated the starchy stuff - the cookie and the chips - and maybe they got rid of it.  Anyway, despite discomfort from that and a minor stress about my work phone having died, I got to sleep easily and slept right up to 5:30 this morning.  That's something.

Getting some MAT therapy on my shoulder tonight.  I wish it would calm down for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment