Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday

I spent yesterday feeling drained and exhausted and slightly dehydrated - like I was coming down with something.  Got home after work and hit the couch and never moved again until bedtime (unless the dog wanted to go through the door one way or the other).  However, that meant that I spent a chunk of time eating chocolate cherries - too many of them to count.  Not good.  146.8 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • beef jerky
  • Altoids (several very small ones, because my mouth tasted funny)
  • chili (no beans, made yesterday)
  • cheese (2 pieces)
  • chocolate cherries, as mentioned above
  • peach/pecan ice cream - after a day in the freezer, it mostly tastes like butter-pecan. Definitely need more peaches next time.  But the texture is perfect.
That was it.  Slept better last night, I'm glad to say - fewer temperature fluctuations, although during the day yesterday I honestly felt feverish.  It was just nasty.  I hope today's better.

My shoulder is bugging me again - guess I'm headed back in for more treatments.  I wish it would calm down and stay that way.  I'm wearing eau-de-IcyHot this morning - covered my entire shoulder, pec muscle group, and upper arm with the stuff.  It's still cold after about 2 hours.  Also took some turmeric this morning and will repeat tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment