Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday

I. Am. Effing. Exhausted.  

Up last night until midnight for work (my hatred for IT grows daily, but it's what I know how to do, and it pays well).  Up at 5:30 for vomiting dogs - we gave them the spent bones from making stock last night.  We should know better.  I had a coconut milk fat-bomb smoothie for breakfast, and I am hoping to get through the day on ketones and willpower, but I don't know.  145.2 this morning.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a vending bag of M&Ms (had a bad taste/heartburn thing going on and was trying to overlay it - unsuccessfully)
  • 3 shredded beef tacos, with shells - Fuzzy's finally opened in our town
  • about 6 chips with queso
  • peach-pecan ice cream
  • something north of 20 chocolate cherries as midnight approached - for stress.  They were unbelievably nasty.
I may be over the chocolate cherries.  Ugh.  I really don't know why I ate them, except that I'd been up since 5:30 am yesterday and it was midnight and I was up trying to herd cats and get a stupid deployment pushed over the line, and I was pissed off at being in that position, especially as I'd just spent last weekend herding the same mob.  Very not paleo.


No comments:

Post a Comment