Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday

I survived yesterday, but it was somewhat brutal.  My shoulder just ached like crazy until dose number 2 of Advil, in the afternoon.  No idea why.  It feels fine this morning.  I'm under orders to stop doing the exercises if it gets inflamed, and I had every intention of not doing them today, until I woke up and realized it didn't hurt anymore.  So I did them.  Whatever.

Yesterday turned out to be a sort of fast.  I had breakfast, but dinner was a bit, well, odd.  Owing to the gymnastics meet I'd promised to go to, which started at 5, I managed only a piece of cheese at dinner time, and had a bit more later.  145.0 this morning, as a result.  Here's the details:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • cheese (in total, 3 pieces)
  • cashews (1 handful)
  • walnuts (1 handful)
The second two pieces of cheese and the nuts were consumed at bedtime, basically.  Ketosis is a wonderful thing, I must say.  Apples were on offer, and I didn't even want one.

Sleep was adequate.  I am waking up around 11:30-midnight a lot, thinking that I've had a full night's sleep, but being able to fall back quite quickly.  Not sure what that's about.  And this morning, I woke again at 4, was awake for most of the ensuing hour, and fell asleep during the half-hour of radio we allow ourselves before getting up.  I feel fairly well rested this morning, so I guess it could be worse.

Weekend coming - no idea what I'll be able to accomplish.  But I might turn my dried carrots into carrot powder/flour and attempt a few cupcakes.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment