Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday

Got some sleep last night.  I changed back to the menopause-specific melatonin; don't know if it had to do with that, or if I was just bloody exhausted, but I don't remember much between, say, 10 pm and 3:47 am, when I woke up for a very short time.  I will take it.  More, please!

Eating yesterday was an improvement on the weekend, although no weight was harmed - still 147.8 this morning.  And I'm still pretty swollen up, so figure it will go when that stops.  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • a chef's salad (turkey, ham, cheese, blue cheese dressing, on lettuce)
  • a couple of almond shortbread cookies
  • a handful of potato chips
  • a handful of cashews
So, as I said, better.  Not perfect, but an improvement.  We also walked before dinner - on the cheese and cashews, as I recall.  I got in a couple of laps past a mile at racewalking pace/form, which seems to have been mostly okay with my shoulder this time.  I ended up doing the shoulder exercises twice yesterday - once in the morning and once after the racewalking, though possibly not soon enough after.  Anyway, my shoulder is a little achy today, but not bad at all - feels more like post-exercise than injury, which is where we want to keep it.  And the rest of me, that was so nasty yesterday, is fine now.  The walk seems to have fixed my lower back and hamstrings.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment