Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday

Weird eating day yesterday - I worked from home during the afternoon, and was hungry, so I ate then, rather than in the evening.  Lee had what turned out to be a dinner meeting, so he ate at that, and I had the odd snacky thing.  Whatever I did, it was fairly successful - 145.2 this morning. Very glad to be getting back into that vicinity again; I could live with 150, but it feels unsafe - too close to being heavier.  This feels safer - and the low 140s will feel safer still, thank you.  So I guess I'm sort of dieting at the moment.  Yeah, whatevs - cause it's so hard (not).  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (about 4-5 pieces total)
  • turkey (2 slices)
  • potato chips (a disciplined portion)
  • chocolate cherries (8)
  • walnuts (not too many - I'm getting a bit bored with them, truly)
  • a Ghirardelli chocolate caramel thing
That was it, in the end.  Not fabulous, but better than it felt at the time, as seems to be the case these days.

Fasting this morning for convenience - I had a political junkie moment last night and was up a bit late listening to post-debate analysis, so we opted to get up later and skip the eating thing.  Probably won't take it through the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment