Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday

Pretty ordinary eating day, yesterday.  Sleep, not so much - the work on my shoulder made me intensely aware of it all night and I spent a good deal of time being not-quite-asleep as a result.  145.8 again this morning.  With an ordinary day planned today, I hope to continue seeing numbers of that sort.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • beef jerky
  • about 6 chips
  • some sort of spinach and cheese dip
  • iced tea
  • steak-and-wedge salad with blue cheese and tomatoes
That was it.  After dinner, I left for my shoulder treatment, and once that was done, it was bedtime.  I would really like more at-home time right now, but it appears that it's just not possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment